Here is a rough list of things left to do on the netadm code:
Remove wireless supporting. - pre-gwc-v0.1.
MOD: replace current searching algorithm from linklist to hash table in pf. it is based the value of user specified source IP. but someday that may be chagned to more defailed resources which user specified. for example, transport layer protocol number, port number etc.
- ADD: make developer manual of netadm library (include/~).
- ADD: support more detailed filtering rule.
- ADD: packet scheduling in 'flow control' instead of dropping any packet.
- ADD: support bridge mode.
- ADD: support subnet in flow control.
- MOD: support deleting just one host in runtime with no reflesh.
- ADD: make current gwc being able to support multi-mode (standalone, master, sensor mode)
- ADD: Integration with SNORT 2.x IDS engine. online book
- replace gwc last version to cherokee verson 0.0.1 and release cherokee-v0.0.1.
MOD: QoS in kernel mode ( now, it use 'tc' command and QoS
modules .. it has some problems. for example tc use netlink, but
current pf also use char device to io. it is redundent of system
resource, and QoS include some problem, so it will be replaced with
HTB algorithm or our own algoritm.)
- MAKE TODO
- replace tc with our own.
- ADD: support web based UI and make enable to access from remote.
- MOD: modify current klogd so as to save pf's log to our specified log file.
- MOD: make gui update not by filesize or some variable in fixed size, but more general form.
Contact to: Jeho-Park,
2006. 03. 01. (Wen) 03:02:55 KST